Home Property Inventories and Inspections
The stress landlords experience because of changing legislation and risk of litigation has increased significantly over the years as well as the costs of having a fully compliant buy to let property / portfolio. To combat this HPII offer landlords annual legislation packages to include Inventory, Check out, PAT Test, Legionella Risk Assessments, fire risk assessment and gas safety certificates.
If you already have existing tenants or preferred tradespeople, then our packages can be tailored to meet individual landlords needs. The cost of the package can be spread over the year and is a lot less than taking the services individually. Please contact us to discuss a NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION.
If you already use an Estate or Letting Agent, then we can work hand in hand with them to further reduce your costs, risks and stress.
Property Legislation Packages
All of these services can be provided individually or the package tailored to specific requirements, please contact us for pricing.
(Cleaning with 2 People)
|Size of properties||Time for Clean with 2 People||Cost|
|1 Bedroom||3 Hours||£170|
|2 Bedroom||3.5 Hours||£200|
|3 Bedroom||4 Hours||£240|
|4 Bedroom||4.5 Hours||£260|
|5 Bedroom||5 Hours||£310|
|6 Bedroom||5.5 Hours||£360|
The following applies if services are booked individually and not part of the package:
- For unfurnished properties there will be a reduction of £10 for inventory and £10 on checkout.
- Additional rooms such as en-suites, cloakrooms, gardens, garages, utility rooms, stairs and landings, and additional floors will be charged at £10 extra per room.
- Through lounge/diners will be treated as two rooms.
- An additional £20 will be added if the property is heavily furnished and/or heavily soiled.
- Aborted visits due to the property not being ready will be charged at £60